The Curved House have a spare desk available in our productive and creative office in Mitte, Berlin where we publish books (mainly for children). Here’s what you need to know:
- Great location: Oranienburger Str. 26, Mitte (opposite Monbijoupark)
- €220 per month all inclusive (rent, wifi, b/w A4 printer, water, heating etc.)
- The office is one room with 4 desks, a kitchenette and a little yellow sofa. There’s a separate bathroom with shower (newly renovated).
- We have an office dog called Sam who is very sweet. He sleeps all day and barks only when the doorbell rings (not often). Not suitable for those with a dog allergy.
- Sharing with 3 others, all working for The Curved House (one full time, two part time) and all with writing, book publishing, art and design backgrounds.
- The Curved House is a publishing and education business with an interest in visual learning and literacy. We also run Curved House Kids (children’s publisher) and Visual Verse (art/literary project).
- We are all antipodeans, friendly, hardworking and prone to the odd bad joke or silly pun.